Students have the opportunity to write their bachelor and master theses in our chair on the relevant research clusters in the field of "Strategic Leadership and Global Management".
In addition to theoretical-conceptual work, final theses with a practical orientation are also possible by prior arrangement. Priority is given to projects that have a direct connection to the research focus of the department's employees.
The research and interest clusters are listed below in a concise
and personalized manner. The project is accompanied by the employees
of the department as well as by Prof. Dr. Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß
or Prof. Dr. Ulrich Pidun.
Application and finding procedure:
In order to get a deeper insight into your research idea as well as a first informative summary of your biography, please send the following documents to abschlussarbeiten(at)strategie.tu-berlin.de :
- Short resume
- Exposé, if already written;
- Explanation of the proposed topic and personal motivation
After reviewing the documents sent to us, we will contact you in due course. In times of great demand, we might consider putting students on the waiting list or rejecting requests for reasons of capacity.
An important prerequisite for the preparation of theses is the content-related examination of the following formal requirements, quality criteria and working instructions:
- Guidelines for the preparation of exposés 
- Guidelines for the elaboration of theses 
- Quality criteria of scientific work 
- Lifehacks for
scientific work at the TU Berlin  and Econbiz
Research cluster of the employees
Dipl.-Ing. Maren Wendland
- Sustainable Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
- New and Sustainable Business Models
- Sustainability and Supply Chain Management
- M&A and corporate divestments as an option for corporate strategy and sustainability
- Degrowth and the maxim of the shareholder value approach
- Strategy genesis
- The term "strategic"
Florian Hofmann, M.Sc.
- Circular Economy and Circular Society
- Circular and Sustainable Business Model Innovations
- Organizational Development and Social Innovation Design
- Social-ecological transformation
- Evolutionary Economics
- Degrowth and Postal Growth Economics
- Common Good Economy